Tuesday, June 17, 2008

father's Day to my DAD!

father's day is the one of importand day of our lives because thats the time we can give thank's to our father. But now father's day is my very hate day in the reason that my father was stroke and the horabale day of my life. I don't know what will Ido that day bvacause of mix emotion or im juz afraid that my father leave and im not ready he will go like my mom.But God is so great to me he give my father a second life. But I see my father crying because of his condition, he is not ready ti leave the responsiblties,We dont have choice we must face the new challenge of God I know we can overcome this another Dark age of our life. So to all people will read this article, Love your parents and give a time to talk with them so you will not regret if there gone on earth. Don't be afraid to express your filling to them so they know how will help you out to build you future. and the best word for this one is...
OBEY YOUR PARENTS!

No comments: