Wednesday, June 18, 2008

nO faRe!

It's a new day! But for me it not because I got worried in the rerason I don't have a for 2 weeks. This day is a very pest off day because I don't know were I get my fare for two weeks. But kung kayo ay nagtataka bakit ako nakarating sa office.Because my friend shem they treat me for fare. I hope pangpang will give me a fare so I can get me home but I can sense he will give me because he love me ask a agent and friend. But he smile to me and I dont know is that a positve sign or a negative sign. Anyways, Im so happy today beacause I see my friends especialy my IDOL Jan Llyod Gallo he makes my day complete and also Ginno Arellano hahahaha. They make my day colorful and meaningful.But the sadiest part of that is they not appreciate na Idol at crush ko sila. But sdabi nga sa song "it takes time". I hope this day will end happy and colorful. Hoping the bad omen will not spread his power so we have a good luck!
Ciao!

No comments: