Monday, October 27, 2008

call centers (outbound) new updates!




I read some an article last week and i was shock what I read. We all know that our economic nowadays is down. All country in the world is affected specially the United States of America. I'm so worried because my job is connected in USA because I'm a call center agent or a Telemarketer in states. According to an article I read that Barack Obama declared that if he wins the election this coming November he will ban the telemarketers in states. But I'm confident he can't make it, why? because a lot of big companies in states do outbound calls to have a good marketing revenue for their company. Obama don't know what he doing but I'm still hoping that wont happened in the future because a lot of companies will close and a lot of people around the world will get affected. we all know that Philippines is one of the country around the world had a big numbers of unemployed and when the call centers come in the Philippines a lot of people got a job. They say that the call centers is the most easiest job to get and have a better compensation and has a low qualifications. What I mean ask long ask you can speak in English or the first language in the world and you know how to speak in American accent thats it. I'm looking forward that it wont happened and call centers industries will stay longer.





































No comments: