Wednesday, June 11, 2008

LoVe TaKes tiMe! (iS ThAt FoR rEal)





Can loVe wait?

yes love can wait thats for real. Because even me I search for the right person to love and to accept what im i. Don't search for love because love will came in your heart. Me I don't know if im ready to be love or inlove. I hope if the time is come im ready. iTs hard to live alone,iT's harder to choose someone you can love but the hardest partof living is.... Admit that you have fallen inlove, with someone you didn't plan to love..... Thats why love needs time don't make your life complicated because of love. And if you fallen in love right now to a certain person you must give him/her a respect so your love will last forever!

ciao!

cowgirl!

1 comment:

jabe said...

I have to say "exquisite"hehehehe...Love is not to be rush nor to be found in are naked eyes...I guess you will feel it and driven by it...I wish i could give you a sure answer coz even me I kinda miss out wonderful feelin.hehehe....But its nice to know that your one of the people who are hoping for true "LOVE" regardless of the fact that you belong in the 3rd sex...You GO! Cowgirl....EEEHHHHAAAAA...JASON