Saturday, September 5, 2009

My Life, according to REGINE


Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Pass it on to at least 15 people you like and include me. You can't use the band I used. Try not to repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think! Repost as "My life, according to (band name)"


Pick your Artist:REGINE
Describe Yourself: LET YOU BE
How do you feel: WHAT KIND OF FOOL AM I?
Describe where you currently live:SANDCASTLE
If you could go anywhere, where would it be: MAC ARTHUR PARK
Your favorite form of transportation: PERRY'S WILL
Your best friend is: SUPERSTAR
You and your friends are: LIGHT IN THE DARK
What's the weather like: TUWING UMUULAN
Favorite time of day: ARAW-GABI
If your life was a movie :I WOULD DIE FOR YOU
What is life to you: KNOW IT
Your fear: NOTHING LEFT FOR ME
What is the best advice you have to give: REASON ENOUGH
Thought for the Day: I'D RATHER LEFT WHILE I'M IN LOVE
How I would like to die: FREE SPIRITS
My soul's present condition: BLUER THAN BLUE

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey kenneth, i found your blog, it is cool. but try to update it more and more. it would gonna be cool..