Thursday, July 10, 2008

pest Offday!

I dont know why I should fell this way, Why I cant concentrate to my calls.Why I cant penetrate to the customers. Is this something happen of my emotion or Im just mess up because of my frustration. According to the one of the qoute I read in the book " You can close your eyes to the things you don't want to see, But you can't close your eyes to things thats deal with your emotions". Yah its true because emotions have no eyes thats why love is blind. I don't know why some people in this world needs to fall inlove, the word love can distroy friendship, integrity, and you can't swallow your ego.
This day im so much frustrated beacuse of lot of things finacial, family, friends. I hope I will find the men to love and not hurt my fillings. so I have the person that I can lean on if im filling down but now its impossible because it will not happend in the reason that im gay and no people will love me as I am. Its hurt because I did not expect it that this things wwill happen in my life and I don't like this because my heart always cry. Thy say love takes time but its so hard to wait for nothing and I decide from now on I will close my heart to love people because thy not worth it for my love.
ciao! :'(
kenneth!(//_-)

2 comments:

cHaRiSs said...

My GoD KeN,

yoUr BLoG iS gEttINg MOre DraMAtiC.,

WhATs wRoNg?

Are yoU gOinG OUT oF yOUr mINd?

POsTinG thiS kiND oF MsSges.,

HahAHa., fUnnY ha.,

™tAmiiiiNg™ said...

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm............


o.a.